AN IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM THE CAPITOL
Following official government advice issued on Monday 16 March, which stipulates that people should avoid public buildings to help slow the spread of coronavirus, we regret to announce that The Capitol will be closed from Tuesday 17 March for the foreseeable future.
We are automatically refunding all tickets bought for scheduled screenings and productions from 17 March until 30 April. We will review future bookings and refunds as the situation continues.
"What Happens Now?"
• Our customers do not need to do anything as everything will be processed automatically.
• Refunds will be made to the credit/debit card with which you made your booking.
• Depending on your card provider, the refund could take up to 10 days to appear in your account
• You will receive an email confirmation to confirm the refund has been processed.
• If you have not supplied an email address, you will receive a phone call to confirm.
• If you paid with cash, then our Box Office will contact you to arrange a refund.
• Ticket holders are asked to bear in mind that our customer service team is currently extremely busy, so please do not contact Box Office unless the matter is urgent.
Over the coming weeks, we will continue to update the public as the situation changes, sharing current government and NHS advice. For updates on the situation as it develops please head to: www.horsham.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus
Julian Bird, Chief Executive of SOLT and UK Theatre, said:
‘We are extremely grateful to all of our audiences who have continued to support us for as long as they can, and to theatre staff across the country who have worked so hard in recent weeks to ensure the safety and enjoyment of audiences. Closing venues is not a decision that is taken lightly, and we know that this will have a severe impact on many of the 290,000 individuals working in our industry. In these uncertain times, SOLT and UK Theatre remain committed to helping provide vital support for those in need, and hope we are able to welcome audiences back to our theatres before too long.’
We thank you for supporting The Capitol and hope to be inviting you back to visit us soon.
For updates on the situation as it develops please head to: