Terms & Conditions
- Capitol Friends and Capitol Cinema Club Membership discounts are not applicable to all events and all ticket types.
- Capitol Friends Membership discounts are applicable to standard film tickets only.
- Memberships cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and schemes, i.e. Meerkat Movies or already discounted tickets such as LAC (Leisure Access Card) Movie Mondays or Family Film Fun prices.
- For all telephone and online membership registrations, membership cards must be collected from The Capitol Box Office by the account holder (these cannot be posted to patrons for security reasons).
- The 10% discount given at The Conservatory Café at The Capitol includes all food (except confectionary and popcorn), plus hot drinks from the café and the bar. A membership card per transaction must be presented to obtain the discount.
- If you wish to upgrade your membership (eg from single to 2-person), your existing membership fee will be calculated pro-rata and offset against the cost of the upgraded membership, only if this is carried out within the first 6 months of your original membership. If you wish to upgrade after 6 months, you will need to take out a new membership.
- The down-grading of a membership (i.e. from 2-person to single) will not be possible at any point during the membership year.
- Although The Capitol will endeavour to give Friends advance notice of all shows going on sale, we cannot be responsible for regional or national advertising that is not under our control.
- Memberships will be auto-renewed unless we are otherwise advised.
Back to Memberships