Verified by Visa / Mastercard Secure Code
We're making changes to our on-line payment system to give you additional security. We have introduced the option of using 3D Secure Payments in the form of Verified by Visa and Master Card Secure Code.
Once you have registered with your card issuer, you will automatically be prompted at checkout each time you shop with us to enter your password. We hope that the new security measures will strengthen your confidence in our on-line services. We aim to provide industry leading services to our customers and welcome all feedback you may have.
© COPYRIGHT THE CAPITOL HORSHAM 2007. - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All rights relating to material featured on this site, unless otherwise indicated, are reserved by Horsham District Council. Material on this site is protected by copyright. The copyright owner is Horsham District Council unless otherwise stated. Permission to use, reproduce, copy and distribute material, documents and related graphics available from the website is granted, provided that:
- the source and copyright status of the material is acknowledged and all accompanying copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are kept in tact,
- the use of material available from this site is used for informational, personal and non-commercial purposes only,
- the material reproduced from this site is not modified in any way,
- the material is reproduced accurately, is not used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context, and
- no graphics available from the site are used, copied or distributed separate from the accompanying text.
Any other proposed use of the material is subject to the prior approval of Horsham District Council. Application should be made either in writing or via e-mail to:
Head of Legal Services
Horsham District Council
Park North, North Street
West Sussex RH12 IRL
The permission to reproduce material subject to the copyright of Horsham District Council does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
All intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, design rights and trade marks whether registered or not) in the content and design of the website are the property of Horsham District Council.
Your use of this website is subject to the following conditions and you should not use this website unless you accept these conditions:
- The Capitol Horsham (TCH) accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website.
- Performance details on the site are subject to change without prior notice. TCH accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through the site.
- By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the TCH site or your access to it.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of that linked site.
- You will only use this website for personal private use.
TCH Copyright Notice
The text and images contained in this website belong to TCH and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of these text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright.
No part of this site may be reproduced by any process without written permission from TCH.
TCH Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Capitol. Full details are available on request.
- Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the Capitol. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. The Capitol reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The Capitol operates a No Smoking policy.
- The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink are also be prohibited.
- The Management accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The Ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance, equivalent to the face value of the ticket.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the Capitol management to eject you from the venue.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will use your personal information to keep you informed about events, news and offers that we think will be of interest to you. If you have chosen to receive them, we will also use your information to provide you e-mail bulletins and other e-mail alerts letting you stay up-to-date about relevant offers.
We may also use the information to process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis. We disclose your information to third parties only for providing the above services to you. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at: email@example.com
TCH Website Security Policy
Our secure server ensures that your personal details stay personal.
How do you know if a web site is secure?
When asked to enter personal details such as your credit card number a secure web site will show a closed padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window.
Every credit card purchase you make on The Capitol Horsham website is done through our Secure Server Technology. This provides many security features, including:-
Authentication: this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
Encryption: this encodes the data, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
Data Integrity: this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
Our online ticketing facility accepts:-
- Switch /Maestro
Our secure server software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet transactions stay private and protected. Our website uses a security protocol called 'SSL3'.